Archive for the ‘groups’ tag
- No car exhaust: The air’s cleaner the farther you get from the main road.
- Much better exercise: Hills offer better resistance, and uneven terrain works far more muscle fibers than flat surfaces like asphalt and concrete.
- Nature is more interesting: You learn how the world really works by watching seasons change, experiencing the pull of gravity, seeing wild animals.
Before you leave the house you have to answer three questions:
- Where are you gonna go?
- Who are you gonna go with?
- What will you take along?
Each one, in order: Read the rest of this entry »