I’ll be on at Outdoor Retailer Summer Market all week; hopefully I’ll have some fresh content here by this time next week. Here are some links in the meantime:
- My Twitter feed — I’ll try to post updates, but the WiFi in the Salt Palace hasn’t worked well the past couple shows I’ve gone to, so I can’t promise anything.
- Coming to #ORSHOW is a list of people who’ll be tweeting from the show … should be good links there starting Wednesday and picking up Thursday through Saturday.
- #ORSHOW is the hashtag folks will be tagging to their tweets.
- Gear Junkie’s Daily Dose Blog already has a pair of cool previews.
- Outside Magazine’s blog should have lots of coverage.
- Trailspace will be on the scene.
- GearWeAre from the UK will be there too.
- Outdoor Industry Association’s News Page has press releases for most of the major product announcements.
That’s enough for now… if you see cool links, leave a comment. If your comment gets moderated, don’t worry, I’ll get it posted eventually.