- Anticipates your needs.
- Understands your readers.
- Executes your content strategy.
- Gets the job done without a lot of hand-holding.
I’m a full-time independent writer & editor
I’m based in Winston-Salem, North Carolina, but I work with publishers across the United States. Take a look at what I do:
- Writer: Careers, adventure travel, technology and B2B marketing.
- Editor: Finance, fitness, hospitality, education and industrial B2B marketing.
- Clients: Magazines, email newsletter publishers, content marketing agencies.
- Rates: What I charge, why I charge it.
- Portfolio: Writing samples from the past year.
- Resume: 25 years of publishing excellence
I’ve been a full-time Winston-Salem freelancer since 2011 and a publishing professional since 1987. I’ve written and edited for brands such as
- Started the first LinkedIn Group for content marketing editors.
- Wrote more than 100 GPS-enabled travel/adventure/hiking guides that have been read more than a million times.
- Created a niche site for hikers that has amassed nearly a half-million visits.
As one of my clients put it:
“Tom is truly one of the best all-around editorial professionals I’ve worked with in over 20 years of magazine publishing and marketing communications work.”