My work as a B2B technology content marketing writer has taken me far afield from the assignments I was doing back in 2013, when I was just getting warmed up as an independent content guy.
The best way to see what I’m doing professionally these days is to visit these pages at Verb Nerd Industries:
This is the old stuff, if you’re curious
You need a writer who can envision the lives of your readers and imagine what they need to be told — in clear, concise, conversational language that matches the tone and voice of your publication, whether it’s a website, magazine or content-marketing project.
What I can write for you
- Articles for magazines and websites.
- Ghost-written articles for magazines, business blogs and content marketing.
- Promotional website copy.
- White papers.
- Case studies.
- Press releases.
- Small-business profiles.
- How-to tutorials.
- Smartphone app copy.
What I’ve written about
- Jobs and careers.
- Higher education.
- Business-class two-way radios.
- Voice-over-IP (VoIP) systems for small to medium-size businesses.
- Content marketing.
- Business process outsourcing.
- Hiking and outdoor adventures.
- Niche home-based businesses.
See my Portfolio for samples.
What I do: