This has to be the most-documented local park I’ve never been to. It’s in south San Jose about a mile beyond the terminus of the Santa Teresa light-rail line. It has one large hill and respectable wildflower action in the spring. It also has all these sites devoted to it:
- Santa Clara County Parks page.
- Friends of Santa Teresa County Park.
- A Geocities site created by one of the aforementioned Friends.
- Jane Huber’s Bay Area Hiker page.
- A Flickr photo album created by one of the lead developers of WordPress.
- A Yelp page with four reviews.
- An ePinions page with one review.
And, of course, there’s a Google Maps page:
I’m thinking of heading down there this weekend seeking grist for a future column. Suggestions on must-see trails are welcome.